EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 – Subject Wise
EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023: To fill the 2859 open positions for Social Security Assistants (SSA) and stenographers, EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organisation) has issued the EPFO SSA curriculum and test pattern for the EPFO SSA 2023 exam. Candidates who plan to prepare for the upcoming EPFO SSA Exams must be familiar with the thorough and up-to-date EPFO SSA Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The EPFO Syllabus and Pattern can be used by candidates to create a test-taking plan. Here is a detailed explanation of the EPFO SSA 2023 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Selection Process.
EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 – Overview
The EPFO SSA exam pattern and curriculum will aid in effectively preparing for the forthcoming test. The EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 and the Exam Pattern for Both Phases are provided in the table below.
|EPFO SSA and Steno Syllabus 2023 Overview|
|Name Of the Organization||Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Post Name||SSA and Steno|
|Total Posts||2859 Posts|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Skill/Typing Test|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Negative Marking||¼ Marks|
EPFO SSA Exam Pattern 2023
The EPFO SSA Exam will be an objective test, and applicants who pass it are qualified to move on to the next stage of the hiring process. The table below is a detailed listing of the most recent changes to the EPFO SSA test pattern:
|EPFO SSA Exam Pattern 2023|
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|General Aptitude||30||120||2 hours 30 minutes|
|General Knowledge/ General Awareness||30||120|
|General English with Comprehension||50||200|
- The negative marking in EPFO SSA exam will be 1/4th.
- And the time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes).
- Let us tell you that the exam will be of objective type.
EPFO Exam Pattern 2023 – Stenographer
Below is a link to the EPFO stenographer test schedule. Candidates can review the entire exam format in the table provided below:
|EPFO Steno Exam Pattern 2023|
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|General Aptitude||50||200||2 Hours 10 minutes (130 minutes)|
|General Awareness [includes Computer Awareness]||50||200|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||400|
- Each question will receive four marks.
- For the final, merit-based selection, the scores earned in Phase-I will be taken into account.
- One-fourth of the overall score for the question will be deducted for each incorrect response.
EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 – Skill Test
Candidates can review the specifics of the EPFO SSA Skill Test here. The skill test must be conducted on a computer:
- The candidates will take the skill test to determine their eligibility for the data entry work that requires accuracy and speed.
- On a computer, you must type 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- With 5 key depressions for each word, the 35 and 30 words per minute may be described as 10500 Key Depressions per Hour (KDPH).
EPFO Stenographer Skill Test
- Dictation: 80 words per minute, for 10 minutes. (Computer-based dictation will be used.)
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English) / 65 minutes (Hindi). (Only on the computer).
EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023
The table below contains specifics on the EPFO SSA curriculum for the position. To guarantee that the syllabus is available for reference when studying for the exam, one might purchase a physical copy of it. View the EPFO SSA Syllabus for English, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, and Numerical Aptitude here:
EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 – General Aptitude
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Drawing Inferences
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic Operations
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Figural Classification
- Punched Hole/Pattern Folding & Unfolding
- Semantic Series
- Figural Pattern-Folding and Completion
- Number Series
- Embedded Figures
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and Decoding
- Numerical Operations
EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 – General English
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Active-Passive Voice
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a Passage
- Comprehension Passage
EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 – Quantitative Ability
- Number Systems
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixture & Allegation
- Profit and Loss
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Time
- The link between numbers and decimals, fractions, and other units
EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 – Computer Literacy
- Computer Basics
- Organization of a computer
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Input/output devices
- Memory organization
- Computer memory
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Basic versions of Microsoft Office, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, are included with the Windows operating system.
- Web Browsing & Searching
- Downloading & Uploading
- Managing an E-mail Account
- Basics of networking and cyber security
EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 – General Awareness
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- General Science
- Environment and its Application to the society
- Current events involving India and the 23 nations that are its neighbors, particularly as they relate to sports, history, culture, geography, and the economy.
- general politics, such as the Indian Constitution, science, etc.
FAQs – EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023
Q1. What is the EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 curriculum?
Ans. The article discusses the EPFO SSA Syllabus 2023 for the Steno & SSA jobs.
Q2. What is the EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. A computer-based test (Phase-I), a skill test (Phase-II), and a computer data entry test are the three stages of the EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023 selection process.
Q3. Is there any negative marking for EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023 Exam?
Ans. Yes, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark given for that question for each incorrect response.
Q4. In how many questions will the EPFO SSA CBT test be conducted?
Ans. The EPFO SSA test will consist of 150 questions and award 600 points.