HPPSC Administrative CCE Admit Card 2022 (Out) at @hppsc.hp.gov.in and check syllabus
HPPSC Administrative CCE Admit Card 2022:Dear Candidates, HPPSC Administrative CCE Admit Card 2022 has been released on the official site @hppsc.hp.gov.in. HPPSC Administrative CCE Exam will be held on 16 October 2022. Candidates who applied for 29 posts of HP Administrative Service, Treasury Officer, Tehsildar, and Block Development Officer should get HPPSC Administrative CCE Admit Card 2022. Candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official site of HPPSC.
As you know the admit card is a very important document from the exam point of view because without the admit card the officials will not allow you to attend the HPPSC HPAS Exam Date 2022 i.e. 16th October 2022 and 30th October 2022. Apart from this, you will also get HPPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern in this article. Candidates read this article completely.
Also Read: MPSC Group C Exam Date 2022 Declared
HPPSC Administrative CCE Admit Card 2022- Overview
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Number Of Posts||29|
|Post Name||HPPSC Administrative CCE, Treasury Officer, Block Development Officer, Tehsildar.|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Personality Test|
|Prelims Exam Date||
|Mains Exam Date||15 to 22-12-2022|
HPPSC Administrative CCE Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates, as you know, the HPPSC Administrative CCE exam is divided into two parts, Prelims, and Mains. So you have to clear both the HPPSC exam to take recruitment to this post and after that personal interview test only then you will be selected for the post. Therefore, definitely see and understand the exam pattern given below:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Paper I: General Studies||100||200|
|Paper II: Aptitude Test||100||200|
|Total||200 Questions||400 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
|Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions|
HPPSC Administrative CCE Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper No||Name of the Subject||Number of Marks|
|I||English||100 (Qualifying Only)|
|II||Hindi||100 (Qualifying Only)|
|IV||General Studies – I||200|
|V||General Studies – II||200|
|VI||General Studies – III||200|
|VII||Optional Subject (Paper-I)||100|
|VIII||Optional Subject (Paper-II)||100|
|Time Duration: 3 Hours (For Each Paper)|
- There will be a penalty (negative marking) for marking wrong answers by a candidate in the objective type question papers in the Candidates Examination.
- and English (Paper-I) and Hindi (Paper-II) are of qualifying nature.
- There will be a choice of optional subjects (Paper VII, VIII) for the candidates.
HPPSC Administrative CCE Personality Test / Interview
- Candidates Interviews/Personality Tests will be conducted for 150 marks.
- All the candidates securing the same minimum qualifying marks will be called for the HPPSC Administrative CCE Personality Test / Interview.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the HPPSC Main Examination (Written part as well as Interview/Personality Test) will determine their final ranking.
- Candidates will be allotted various services/posts keeping in view their rank in the examination and the preference expressed by them for various services and posts.
How To Download HPPSC Administrative CCE Admit Card 2022
- Candidates first of all visit the official website of HPPSC, hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Then a page will open on your screen, see HPPSC Administrative Admit Card option.
- After that find the HPPSC CCE Prelims Admit Card 2022 link, and click on it.
- Then Candidates Mention Your Application Number and Password, Then Submit the Details.
- The applicant’s hall ticket will be displayed on your screen, download it.