IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023: Big Update for all the candidates, IBPS PO 2023 exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to select eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers in various Public Sector Banks in India. IBPS PO exam is conducted every year since 2011 and now its 13th edition is going to be held in 2023. Therefore, IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023 notification was issued for the interested candidates, whose candidates were issued the date of filling the application from 1 August 2023 to 21 August 2023.
But now the IBPS officials have extended the application date for the IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023 application for the candidates Extended till 28 August 2023, now all the interested candidates can fill their application form by 28 August 2023 without worrying. Apart from this, you will get even more information related to IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023 in this article of ours, and it is more important to get information related to this recruitment. You can download IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023 Notification by visiting the official website of IBPS and get information.
IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023 – Overview
For IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023, 3049 vacancies have been released by IBPS on the official website ibps.in, interested candidates can download the notification and get information related to IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023. Apart from this, you can get information about this recruitment by the observation given below:
|IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023 – Overview|
|Name of the Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total Participating Banks||11|
|Application Start Date||01st August, 2023 to 21 August, 2023 (Extended To 28 August, 2023)|
|Salary||Rs. 52,000 to 55,000|
IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
All eligible and interested candidates are required to register online at the official IBPS website @ibps.in for the recruitment process. Apart from this, all the information about this recruitment should be well known, and only those candidates who are eligible should fill the form. So read the eligibility criteria given below carefully:
IBPS PO XIII 2023 – Educational Qualification
- Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023, Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree (BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech or similar) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India.
- Apart from this, the candidates must have a valid mark-sheet/degree certificate which attests to the same.
- Candidates must have on the job as well as working knowledge of computer systems required to take the IBPS PO exam which will be conducted in online mode.
- It would be ideal to have oral and writing proficiency in the state’s or UT’s official language. The candidate must be literate in the language in both written and spoken form.
IBPS PO XIII 2023 – Age Limit
- For IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023, the age limit of the candidates should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years, if your age is not that much then your application form will not be filled.
- Apart from this, candidates belonging to SC/OBC/ST etc. categories will get age relaxation.
IBPS PO XIII 2023 – Application Fee
The following table lists the category wise IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023 online application fee. Let us tell you that once the payment is made, the fee will not be refunded and it cannot be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Therefore fill the application fee carefully and pay the application fee online only:
|S. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
IBPS PO XIII 2023 – Selection Process
IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023 selection process will be done through 3-tier which includes preliminary and main examination which will be conducted online, followed by interview. Candidates will have to qualify each test to get shortlisted and proceed to the next stage, the final selection will be based on the merit of Mains and Interview.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
IBPS PO XIII Exam Pattern 2023
Given below is the IBPS PO XIII 2023 Exam Pattern, which will help you in your preparation:
|IBPS PO XIII Prelims Exam Pattern 2023|
|S.No.||Name Of Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Each segment of the IBPS PO XIII 2023 preliminary test will last 1 hour and 20 minutes overall and will be delivered online.
- There are three sections with a combined total of 100 questions, and the maximum score is 100.
- In IBPS PO, there is negative marking. Each wrong response results in a deduction of 0.25 points on the exam.
- In order to be eligible for the IBPS PO Mains test, candidates must achieve the cut-off in each of the three sections.
How To Apply Online For IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023?
Let us inform you that you may only apply for the IBPS PO 2023 Recruitment if you meet the requirements; otherwise, your application will be denied. In addition, you can apply for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 by following the instructions below:
Step 1: First, go to @ibps.in, the official IBPS website.
Step 2: After that, pick the “New Registration” button on the “IBPS PO 2023 Advertisement” page to begin the exam registration process.
Step 3: The result is A Registration ID and password are produced once the required registration data has been supplied.
Step 4: Add your scanned signature and a photo.
Step 5: Then Fill up the necessary details, including your name, address, education, any computer-related certification courses you’ve taken, languages you speak, preferred banks, etc.
Step 6: Before uploading the handwritten declaration and left thumb impression, preview the application form first.
Step 7: After paying the necessary fees, submit your IBPS PO application.
FAQs – (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. What are IBPS PO XIII 2023 Exam Dates?
Ans. IBPS PO XIII 2023 preliminary exam will be conducted on 23rd, 30th September 2023 and 01st October 2023 and mains exam will be conducted on 05th November 2023.
Q2. What is the salary of IBPS PO XIII?
Ans. The initial basic pay of IBPS PO XIII is Rs. 36,000/-.
Q3. Is there any negative marking in IBPS PO exam?
Ans. Yes, there is negative marking for wrong answers in both preliminary and mains examination of IBPS PO XIII 2023.
Q4. What is the last date to fill the application for IBPS PO XIII Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Extended till 28 August 2023.