India Post Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy 40,000 Posts Apply @indiapost.gov.in
India Post Recruitment 2023:- Dear Candidate, We know that you are waiting for this notification from many days. Now this wait of you people ends, Uttar Pradesh Postal Department has released the notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak. The candidates are to be recruited for the recruitment of more than 40 thousand Gramin Dak Sevaks in various postal department circles across the country.
This recruitment is to be done as Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak. Candidates out of these vacancies maximum 7,987 vacancies are for Uttar Pradesh circle. At the same time, the second highest number of 3,167 vacancies are for Tamil Nadu, 3,036 for Karnataka and 2,480 for Andhra Pradesh circle.
Read More:- JEE Mains Admit Card 2023 Released
India Post Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Posts Name||Postman, Mail Guard, MTS|
|Total Vacancies||40,000 posts|
|Online Registration Starts||27 January, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||16 February, 2023|
|Job Location||23 Circles|
India Post Recruitment 2023 Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Uttar Pradesh Dak Sevak Recruitment by visiting the official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Candidate application will be done in online mode only. GDS Application Form 2023 will be activated today i.e. Friday, 27 January 2023 for the application process.
And candidates willing to apply having the prescribed qualification will be able to submit their application by 16 February 2023. After that, between 17 to 19 February 2023, the eligible candidates will be given a chance to correct or amend the application by the Department of Posts.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Interested candidates applying for Postal Department Gramin Sevak Recruitment must have passed Matriculation (Class 10) examination from a recognized board.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Candidates age should be from 18 years to 40 years. Candidates belonging to various reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC, etc.) will be given relaxation in upper age limit as per Central Government rules.
How To Apply For India Post Recruitment 2023
1. Candidate first go to the official website indiapost.gov.in.
2. Then tap on the ‘India Post Recruitment 2023’ link given on the homepage of the portal.
3. After that, the candidate click on the ‘Register Now’ icon button.
4. Then Candidate You have to Fill Complete Application Form with Required Details Appear on Your Screen.
5. After that applicants have to upload their required documents along with the registration form.
6. Then pay the application form fee and tap on the submit icon.
7. After that, your registration form will be successfully submitted.
8. Save the screenshot of the app on your device for future use.
India Post Recruitment Vacancy 2023 Circle Wise
|Circle Name||Postman||Mail Guard||MTS|
|Jammu & Kashmir||395||NA||401|