Indian Navy SSR Agniveer 2022 notification apply at @indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has released the official notification for the recruitment of Agniveer against total 1400 posts. ONLINE applications are invited from unmarried male and female candidates for enrollment in MR/SSR 01/2023 (May 2023) batch. In this article, we have discussed the detailed eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and other important information.
The Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF was officially published on 24 November 2022 at the official website. Detailed information about Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment 2023 has been given in the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF.
Check Also: SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy
Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2022- Overview
- Organization Name – Indian Army
- Scheme – Agneepath Scheme
- Post – Indian Navy SSR Agniveer
- No. of Vacancies – 1400
- Notification release date – 24 November
- Application start date – 8 December 2022
- Last date for application – 17 December 2022
- Official website – indiannavy.nic.in
Indian navy ssr agniveer recruitment 2022 educational qualification
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Mathematics & Physics as Compulsory Subjects with Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science as an Additional Subject from Any Recognized Board in India.
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years.
- Maximum Age : 23 Years.
The selection process of Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment 2023 includes the following stages:
- written examination
- physical efficiency test (pet)
- physical measurement test (pmt)
- document verification
- medical test
- First Year- Rs. 30,000 per month
- 2nd Year- Rs. 33,000 per month
- 3rd Year- Rs. 36,500 per month
- 4th year – Rs. 40,000 per month
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2023
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Indian Navy @ joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- You will see the link of Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment Scheme 2023 Application Form you just need to click on it.
- Then you have to fill your basic details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, address, educational details and upload passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the details you will have to pay the exam fee.
- Finally submit your application form and take a print out of your application form for further use.