MP Police Constable Syllabus 2022 – Latest Update
MP Police Constable Syllabus 2022: For the sake of all the candidates, the Madhya Pradesh Board has made available many vacancies for Police constables. And many more candidates have applied to participate in this post. MP Vyapam Board has also released officially MP Police Constable Syllabus 2022 for all these recruitment. So now all the candidates must know about the MP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022 and Syllabus in detail. That’s why we have given the MP Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 below on this page for all of you candidates.
We will discuss here the detailed exam scheme and syllabus of each exam. Links to the MP Police Constable Syllabus and Previous Papers can also be seen below. And it is available to download. So all the candidates can start their exam preparation by looking at the MP Police Constable Syllabus.
MP Police Constable 2022- Overview
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Post Name||GD Constable, Head Constable|
|Total No of Vacancy||4,000 Posts|
|MP Police Constable Vacancy Online Form Start Date||Notify Soon|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh State|
|Type of Job||Police Job 2022|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
MP Vyapam has invited online application form for the recruitment of eligible and physically fit candidates for the posts of constable. We have mentioned here the category wise posts details of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2022. Other details like MP Police Constable Syllabus, age limit, selection process, exam pattern etc. are given below.
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022
|Papers||Name Of The Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I||General Knowledge and Reasoning||40 Marks|
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude||30 Marks|
|Science and Simple Arithmetic||30 Marks|
|Paper-II||Computer Networking Software Subjects||100 Marks|
|Time Duration For The MP Police Written Test – 2:00 Hours|
MP Police Constable Age Limit 2022
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 28 years
MP Police Constable Syllabus 2022
- Major wildlife sanctuary and national park, major rivers,
- General knowledge of Madhya Pradesh,
- Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh (political, sportsmen, artist, administration, author, litterateur, social worker, etc.)
- irrigation planning, major tourism (forts, palaces, ancient notable and natural places, caves, mausoleum, etc.)
- spatial visualization,
- Analogies, similarities, and differences,
- Judgment, decision making, visual memory,
- Spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis,
- Arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification,
- discrimination, observation, relationship concepts,
- Statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
- Arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding,
Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude
- Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences,
- Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding,
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion,
- Indexing, Address matching,
- Date & city matching,
- Classification of center codes/roll numbers,
- Small & Capital letters/numbers,
- Coding – decoding classification,
- Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.
Science and Simple Arithmetic
- weight, mass, volume, reflection, refraction,
- Transparency, the law of motion and gravitation, etc.
- Chemistry like a chemical reaction,
- different acids, bases, and gases, salt, metals, and non-metals,
- chemical formula balancing and their facts etc.
- Biology like human body structure,
- Bacterias and diseases and their symptoms etc.
- Time & Work, Area,
- profit & Loss,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Time & Speed, Investment,
- HCF LCM,
- Problem On Ages,
- Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart
MP Police Constable Physical Proficiency Test 2022
|Sr. No.||Post Name||800 Meter Race||Shot put (3 chances)||Long Jump (3 chances)|
|1.||Constable (GD)/ Head Constable (Computer)/ ASI (Computer) MALE||2 minutes 45 seconds||19 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||13 feet|
|2.||Constable (GD)/ Head Constable (Computer)/ ASI (Computer) FEMALE/ Female Home guard||4 minutes||15 feet (weight of sphere 4 KGs)||10 feet|
|3.||Constable (Tradesman)||3 minutes||N/A||N/A|
|4.||Ex-servicemen||3 minutes 15 seconds||15 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||10 feet|