MPPSC Assistant District Officer Syllabus 2022: All those candidates who are applying for this post are advised to check the MPPSC Assistant District Officer Syllabus 2022 before practicing for the MPPSC ADPO Exam. Applicants can know the subject-wise MPPSC Assistant District Officer Syllabus 2022 from the article given on this page. Candidates can know the subject names from the MPPSC Assistant District Officer Syllabus 2022 and then you can plan the preparation for the exam. Aspirants who prepare all the subjects available on the MPPSC Assistant District Officer Syllabus 2022 can have a chance to score more marks in the examination.
MPPSC Assistant District Officer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern Details @ mppsc.nic.in: Officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission have uploaded the syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPO) on this page. Candidates who are going to get more marks kindly check the official website for more details regarding MPPSC Assistant District Officer Syllabus 2022. And from this site you can also see the previous year question paper, by looking at the syllabus and exam pattern, candidates can know the idea to prepare for the exam.
Also Read: MPPSC Previous Question paper
MPPSC Assistant District Officer Syllabus 2022 (Overview)
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC Assistant District Officer 2022 Exam Pattern
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus 2022 v completed the details given in this article. Candidates who are preparing for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam MPPSC ADPO Exam Pattern can collect complete information from this page here. And start your preparation from now on with the help of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2022 MPPSC ADPO Exam Syllabus Exam pattern 2022.
|S. No||Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|1||General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and International Level||50||150|
- The total number in the MPPSC ADPO test will be 150.
- 450 marks for this exam.
- Each question will be 3 marks.
- The time duration for this exam will be 3 hours.
- Approximately 40% for odd counts.
- 1 point put marker.
MPPSC Assistant District Officer Syllabus 2022
- History culture and literature of M.P.
- Politics and Economy of M.P.
- Current events of International, National, and M.P.
- Information and Communication Technology
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
- Motor Vehicle Act, 1988
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- P. Excise Act 1872
- Arms Act, 1959
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- The Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967
- The Prevention of Damages to Public Property Act, 1984
- The Madhya Pradesh Rajya Suraksha Adhiniyam – 1990
- National Investigation Agency Act – 2008
- P. Atyavashyak Seva Sandharan Tatha Vichhinta Nivaran Act – 1979
- The Madhya Pradesh Lok Sewaon ke Pradan Ki guarantee Adhiniyam – 2010
- The Protection of Children From Sexual Offences Act – 2012
- Young Persons (Harmful Publication) Act – 1956
- Protection of Women from Domestic violence Act – 2005
- Dowry Prohibition Act – 1961 and Dowry Prohibition (Maintenance of Lists of Presents to the Bride and Bridegroom) Rules 1985
- Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- Right to Information Act – 2005
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act – 1985
- The Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (Prohibition of Sex Selection) Act – 1994
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention Of Atrocities) Act -1989
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act – 2006
- Information Technology Act
- Prevention Of Corruption Act – 1988
- The Madhya Pradesh Vishesh Nyayalaya Adhiniyam – 2011
- Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act – 2015