Apply Online for NTA Armed Forces Army Short Service Commission SSC January 2024 Exam in Military Nursing Services MNS
NTA Armed Forces SSC in MNS Online Form 2023: National Testing Agency NTA has released the selection notification for Short Service Commission 2023-24 in Military Nursing Services: Armed Forces Indian Army Recruitment 2023 examination. Any candidates who are interested in this NTA SSC in MNS 2023 Vacancy Recruitment 2023 can apply online from 11th December 2023 to 26th December 2023. Read the advertisement for recruitment details, pay scale, age limit, selection process, job information and all other information. And then apply.
Read Also: How to Get Job in NTA?
UPSC NDA 1 2023 Notification Overview
|Name of the Vacancy
|NTA Armed Forces Army
|Army Short Service Commission SSC
|Application Form Mode
|Application Form Apply Date
|11 December, 2023
|Application Form Last Date
|26 December, 2023
|Mode of Exam
|Number of Seats
|27-28 December 2023
|Mains Exam Date
|To be notified
NTA Armed Forces Army 2023 Selection Procedure
If you are interested in joining the Indian Army, especially as an officer, here is a general outline of the selection procedure:
- Written Examination: The UPSC conducts written examinations like the Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam for the selection of officers in the Indian Army.
- Interview by the Services Selection Board (SSB): Candidates who qualify in the written examination are called for an interview by the SSB.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who clear the SSB interview undergo a thorough medical examination to ensure they meet the required medical standards.
- Merit List and Final Selection: A merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination, SSB interview, and medical examination.
- The final selection is made from the merit list.
It’s important to note that the selection process may vary depending on the entry scheme (e.g., NDA, CDS, TES) and the rank for which the candidate is applying.
- The age of the candidate should be between the minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 35 years.
Application Form Fee
- General category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 to apply.
- SC/ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying NDA application fee.
If you are considering joining the Indian Army as an officer, the selection process generally involves the following stages:
The SSB interview is a comprehensive assessment that includes psychological tests, group tasks, and personal interviews. Candidates who clear the SSB interview undergo a thorough medical examination to ensure they meet the required medical standards.
A merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination, SSB interview, and medical examination. The final selection is made from the merit list. It’s important to note that the specific pattern of the written examination may vary based on the entry scheme (e.g., NDA, CDS, TES) and the rank for which the candidate is applying.
- There will be total 120 questions in Mathematics whereas there will be total 150 questions in GAT.
- The written test of NTA (Mathematics and GAT) will be conducted for a total of 900 marks.
- Candidates who will qualify in the written test will have to appear for SSB Interview round.
- The SSB Interview will be conducted for a total of 900 marks and will be conducted over a five days process.
How To Apply Application Form For NTA Armed Forces Army
- First of all go to the official website of NTA
- Then click on the ‘Apply Online’ link available on the web page.
- After that, login using valid login credentials email id and OTP/password or mobile number and OTP/password or OTR ID and OTP/password.
- Candidates have to fill NTA Armed Forces Army
application form in two parts which include filling other details, fee payment, uploading scanned documents, signature, photo identity proof documents, selection of preferred exam center and agreeing to declaration .
- Check thoroughly all the details presented in the NTA Armed Forces Army
1 Application Form 2023 and edit the details if necessary.
- Once submitted, the applicants will not be able to make changes in theirNTA Armed Forces Army
- After submitting, a registration number will be generated. Candidates have to download it in the form of pdf file and take a printout for future reference.