SSC recruitment 2022 more vacancies apply at @ssc.nic.in and check more details
SSC Recruitment 2022: Dear Candidate, today we have brought a big update related to government jobs for you, let us tell you that the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the recruitment of Rifleman (GD) and Narcotics Control in Central Para Military Forces (CAPFs), SSF and Assam Rifles today. Bureau Examination has issued many recruitments for the posts of Sepoy. Interested and eligible candidates for all these recruitments can fill the application form through the official website of SSC.
According to the candidate notification, the application for these posts was started from 27 October 2022. And now the last date of application for these posts has been fixed till 30 November 2022. All of you candidates can apply by visiting the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
SSC Recruitment 2022- Overview
|Name of the organization||Staff selection commission (SSC)|
|Posts name||GD, CAPFs, SSF, and Assam Rifle|
|Total posts||24,369 posts|
|Application form start date||27 October 2022|
|Last date to apply||30 November 2022|
|Exam date||to be notified|
SSC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have 10th pass from any recognized educational institute as educational qualification for these recruitments.
- Apart from this, candidates can check the notification by visiting the official website for other and detailed information related to educational qualification.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Age limit
- The minimum age limit of the candidate applying for these posts should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 23 years.
- And the candidate should note that this age limit can also be different on the basis of different posts and class.
- Candidates will be given Rs 69,100 per month according to your posts.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidate, you have to pay the below-given fee for any post:
- GENERAL – Rs 100
- EWS – Rs 100
- OBC – Rs 100
- SC/ST/PWD – Free
- FEMALE -Free
How To Fill Application Form for SSC Recruitment 2022
- Step: 1 First of all go to the official website of Candidate SSC ssc.nic.in.
- Step: 2 Then find the selection link of SSC GD 2022 Recruitment in the given options and then proceed to the next step.
- Step: 3 After that the candidate has to enter his Aadhaar Number, Roll Number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, School Board, Educational Qualification etc. and proceed further.
- Step: 4 Then submit the candidate additional required details and submit the form to complete the process.
- Step: 5 Finally, Candidates pay their SSC Online Form Fee 2022, and download their details for further reference.
Also Read About Airhostess and Cabin Crew Training Institute