UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Form Starts and Know Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
UP B.Ed JEE 2023: Any candidate who has UP B.Ed JEE 2023 want to take admission in For them the Uttar Pradesh Commission has announced the candidates for B.Ed. JEE notification has been released. All the interested candidates who want to take admission can fill and submit the application form in online mode.
The application process has been started from today, students from outside Uttar Pradesh can also apply. Although, they do not get the benefit of reservation, but still they can apply.
Read also: CGPSC prelims admit card released
This time the exam will be organized by Bundelkhand University, to appear in the exam candidates will have to register by visiting the official website, bujhansi.ac.in, and the last date for registration is till March 3.
UP B.Ed. JEE 2023 Important Dates
|Name Of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Board|
|Starting of Online application form||10 February, 2023|
|Last date to apply online||5 March, 2023|
|Last date of application fee payment||5 March, 2023|
|Admit card released date||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
|Declaration of result||May 2023|
|Starting of the online counseling||June 2023|
UP B.Ed. JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
UP B.Ed. Candidates aspiring to appear for the JEE exam must ensure that they fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidate applying for UP B.Ed JEE 2023 exam must have Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Humanities with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Those with B.E / B.Tech with specialization in Science and Mathematics with at least 55% marks are also eligible.
- And also note that the candidates belonging to SC/ ST category need the passing marks in the qualifying examination.
- For B.Ed Shiksha Shastri, it is necessary to have passed 3 years Shastri degree examination from a recognized university or any other bachelor’s degree with Sanskrit as a subject.
There are different application fees for different categories of candidates as mentioned below:
- General / OBC Candidates of UP State Rs. 1500/- (with late fee of Rs. 2000/-)
- SC/ ST Candidates of UP State: Rs. 750/- (with late fee of Rs. 1000/-)
- Other State Candidates: Rs. 1500/- (with Rs. 2000/- late fee)
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card or Internet Banking.
UP B.Ed. JEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The complete pattern regarding UP B.Ed JEE 2023 entrance exam is mentioned below:
- The mode of examination will be offline (OMR sheet based test).
- The duration of UP B.Ed JEE exam will be of 3 hours.
- The number of questions will be 100 for each paper.
- There will be objective type multiple choice type questions in the UP B.Ed JEE exam.
- Each question will be of 2 marks in the marking pattern.
- Negative Marking In case of each wrong answer 1/3 mark will be deducted.
How to apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2023?
The application form for UP B.Ed JEE 2023 exam has been released in online mode only, candidates who are interested in applying for it can apply by visiting the official website of UP B.Ed JEE. Read and apply the steps given below:
- To start the application process, first of all candidates should visit the official website of UP B.Ed JEE.
- Then enter the basic details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, email, mobile number etc. in the given option.
- After that an OTP will come on the phone number and email address from which you will register, enter it.
- Once registered, the candidates will be able to access the Main Application Form.
- In the main application form, candidates will have to enter their complete educational, personal and contact details.
- Apart from the details, candidates will also have to upload the scanned images of the following documents in the application form.
- Along with the application form, the candidates also have to pay the required application fee.
- After the successful submission of the application form, candidates must take a printout of it and keep it safe for future references.