UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2024 Apply Online for 56 Posts-
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist, can apply online from 21. September 2023 to October 10, 2023. Read the advertisement for recruitment details, pay scale, age limit, selection process, job information and all other information and apply again. UPSC is the toughest exam in our country, passing this difficult exam is not within everyone’s reach because it requires hard work as well as courage.
If you become an IAS officer then the dignity of this post is very different and the identity itself is different, so for this you will first have to pass the examination to become an IAS because the examination is very difficult and to qualify this difficult examination. You must have both enthusiasm and passion. To become an IAS officer you will have to work hard.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2024 Apply Online Overview-
A computer-based online exam and a local language test will be used to determine which candidates will become. UPSC Combined Geo Scientist. With the publication of the UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination 2023, all pertinent information regarding the hiring of apprentices has been made known.
The data associated with UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2023 are summarized in the table below:
|UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination 2023 Online|
|Name of the Recruit||UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination|
|Name of Posts||Combined Geo Scientist|
|Advt No.||Notice No.. 02/2024|
|Total Vacancies||56 posts|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Online Registration Dates||21 September 2023|
|Selection Process||Computer-based online exam and local language test|
|Duration of Apprenticeship program||3 year|
UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination APS Eligibility 2023-
This post requires graduation as well as experience, the form is not available yet, but, let us tell you, we have not found any limit for eligibility yet. As soon as we know, we will update you here.
This is how you can fill UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination APS Exam 2023 online form sitting at home –
- step-1 UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination Call for New Application for Uttar Pradesh UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination APS Exam Recruitment 2023, Candidates can apply between 19/09/2023 to 19/10/2023.
- Step-2 It is mandatory to have OTR, one time registration for UPPSC Recruitment. Note, the registration number is available only after 72 hours of OTR registration – hence OTR will have to be done first, only after that you will have to apply.
- step-3 Candidates read the notification before apply the recruitment application form for Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Latest Additional Private Secretary APS Exam Recruitment 2023 – UP Government Jobs 2023.
- step-4 Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, basic details.
- step-5 Please have ready scanned documents related to recruitment form – photo, signature, ID proof, etc.
- Step-6 Before submitting the application form you have to check the preview and all the columns carefully.
- step-7 If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then the same has to be deposited. If you do not have the required application fee your form is not complete.
- step-8 Keep the printout of the finally submitted form with you.
|UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination 2023||21 September 2023|
|Online Registration Starts Date||20 September 2023|
|Online registration End Date||10 October 2023|
|Last Date for Correction Application Form||21st October 2023|
|Last Date for Printing Application||19th October 2023|
|UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination 2023||To be notified|
|UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination 2023||October/November 2023|
UPCPS Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee-
UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination 2023 exam registration fee has already been made public. General category candidates have to pay a total of Rs 125/-. The total application fee for 2023 exam is Rs 300. The uniform price has been reduced to zero for candidates falling under SC, ST or PWD categories. UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination 2023 –
The selection of examinations will determine who will be selected to become a trainee in UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination-
1. online written examination
2. local language test
UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination 2023- Important Dates-
UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination 2023 notification was published by UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination on September 21, 2023, and online applications for 328 vacancies were opened on September 1. Application form must be submitted before September 22, 2023 to be considered. The following dates are important for UPCPS Combined Geo Scientist examination 2023 .